Tuesday

Bipasha Basu Injuries Her Right Hand

Click on the Pics to watch Videos 


Bipasha Basu who is busy promoting her new film, 'Raaz 3' has reportedly injured her right hand. She confirmed the news on twitter, "Yes, I did have a nasty fall and hurt my right hand but am absolutely fine now. Little bruising that's all. Thank you for the concern," Bipasha tweeted. 

Bipasha Basu opens her heart out and reveals how a reluctant model-turned-actor. "After my debut in Ajnabee in 2001, I signed my next film Raaz only when producer Mukesh Bhatt convinced me that I was talented and should be taking up more work". 

Bipasha is looking forward to do more work, "I never imagined I would say this, but my work is my biggest priority right now," 
'Raaz 3' speaks about a successful actress who has taken up black magic to regain her lost glory. Speaking about her character in the film, the bong bombshell said, "I am nothing like the character I play in the film. This was the darkest and the most disturbing role I have ever played on screen," she said.

Bips get to kiss the serial kisser Emraan Hashmi in the movie, "It was the longest onscreen kiss ever and what made it difficult was the fact that I had to be talking to him at the same time," she said with a laugh and insisted that she finds onscreen kissing very uncomfortable, she said.

"I am probably the only heroine who would rather have lovemaking scenes instead of smooching in my films," said Bips in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment