Wednesday

Ranveer Singh Woos Sonakshi Sinha's Figure

Click on the Pics to Watch Videos 

With two back to back hit films, Sonakshi Sinha is touted as B-Town's luckiest charm. Her movies 'Dabangg' and 'Rowdy Rathore' have been mega hits. But that hasn't stopped some of her detractors. They have continued to taunt her being overweight. The latest to join the gang is Vindu Dara Singh. He is a wrestling legend and actor Dara Singh's son. Vindu also won the Season 3 of Big Boss. In a recent interview he has said that, "Sonakshi is a little fat... but it is not her mistake."
Happily for Sonakshi we have found a person who truly admires her. It is actor Ranveer Singh. Recently he had said about Sonakshi, "I think she's gorgeous. Those who have worked with her know that she's very fit. You can make that out from her dancing and action sequences. Moreover, I think that her attitude towards her detractors is a cool one. I don't like it when people try and take away from such a fantastic talent on the basis of something as superficial as her weight."
Indeed a real compliment. And all this while we thought that Ranveer was trying to seek the attention of Deepika Padukone! Being asked about it he said, "I think knowing your co-actor on a personal level is not a bad thing. I have been meeting Deepika outside of work to acquaint myself with her. Likewise, I am acquainting myself with the script writer, the director as well as the technicians of my new film (Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next). A greater comfort level does translate on screen!" 


Meanwhile Sonakshi is looking forward to her next movie with Akshay Kumar, 'Joker'. It is going to be released on 31st August. When asked about the experience of shooting for 'Joker', Sonakshi in her usual tom-boyish nature said, "This was a film all of us had fun shooting. I'm playing an NRI girl who comes to this village that isn't on the map of India. How we blend to get an identity is the crux of the film. This is a different genre of a film. It's got aliens and UFOs. Something not attempted in Hindi cinema before."

Though, she was a bit upset that the film is not going to be released in 3D. She said, "This is a completely creative call. It's their decision. My job is to act. But I guess not going with 3D might just be a blessing in disguise. In India 3D has not picked up well. Also our quality of 3D is not too great. We have seen it not working for big films in the past. So I guess we can wait."

No comments:

Post a Comment