Thursday

Sherlyn Chopra Confesses Having Sex for Money

Click on the Pics to watch Videos 


Sherlyn has been repeatedly stalked for a while on twitter for paid sex. Sherlyn tweeted, "I've been receiving contact numbers on my twitter handle n on contact@sherlynchopra.com of those who wish 2 enjoy physical intimacy with me at a price.... " Sherlyn would be the first Indian to feature in celebrity magazine Playboy. She would be introduced as 'Bollywood goddess Sherlyn Chopra' in their November issue.

However Sherlyn is not willing to give away to paid sex. Which, she says she had indulged in the past. She has said quite boldly, "In the past, on various occasions, I've had sex 4 money...out of all my past experiences of paid sex, there's not a single one that I remember having indulged in out of free will.... but ever since, I got back from LA in July this year, there has been a shift in my level of consciousness.......I now understand that I cannot claim to be 'free' and continue to make choices n decisions under obligation...."
She says she is no longer available for paid sex now. She said , "I enjoy being bold...I enjoy oozing sexuality in still pictures n in moving visuals...I enjoy being a tease...I enjoy sex when.......it is the end result of an uncontrollable lust n/or attraction....Sorry to disappoint you but I'm no longer available for paid sex....why?.."

After some self-introspect she believes sex is not everything. In fact she turned a bit spiritual and has said , "b'coz I've come to realize that I derive no pleasure or joy out of physical intimacy that is pursued out of ......obligation(mental/emotional/financial or any other kind).......I now believe that there is in infinite power n infinite intelligence within each one of us and if we persist in having a child like faith...n a child like belief in the powers of the Spirit/the Subconscious Mind, then there shall be no lack of tangible n intangibles riches in our lives."

Sherlyn has acted in some B-grade Bollywood movies and was housemate in season 3 of Big Boss. Playboy though has accredited the names of 'goddess' and 'legend' to this Bollywood beauty. The website of playboy said, "Coming soon to Playboy Magazine and Playboy.com, a historic nude pictorial of Bollywood sensation Sherlyn Chopra, the first Indian woman to appear in the magazine. Sherlyn Chopra known for her acting and modelling career, also appeared in various Bollywood movies and was a guest on the hit reality TV show Big Boss (Season 3). Don't miss the photos that have everyone in South Asia talking."

No comments:

Post a Comment